Providing individual, group, and family counseling
Treatment specialization includes:
EMDR therapy for PTSD and Trauma EMDR-Brochure
Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
Build regulation skills to manage Bipolar, Manic/Depression
Practice Mindfulness for Stress Management
Develop skills to overcome Suicidal Ideation and Self-Harm
Work and Career issues
Motivational Interviewing for Addiction & Recovery
Mental Health Assessment (1.5 hour session)
Religion, Church, and Spiritual growth
See my Psychology Today profile for other services: https://www.psychologytoday.co...
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, addictions, and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
* Individual or family session is 50 min. and the cost is $90 (ask for sliding scale).
* Group Therapy is 90 minutes and the cost is $25/participant.
* An individual mental health assessment is 90 minutes and the cost is $135.
* Debit and Credit Cards are accepted. Please call to schedule an appointment.
* I accept private pay only at this time. See Q&A page for more details.
* Out-of-Network Provider: After payment, ask for an invoice (it will include amount paid, medical code, EIN, NPI, Clinical License number, and CAQH number) to turn in to your health insurance for reimbursement of services.